OT: Humor Re: [Rt-devel] 'Bulk Update' not working?

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Tue Jan 24 20:15:26 EST 2006

Ben Goodwin said the following on 1/24/2006 11:35 AM:
> (I'm removing Glenn from the Cc list in case he doesn't want all this spam
> :-)

Nah--I'm subbed to the list, so I see it all anyway (grin). Just call me
old-fashioned that way.. all these newfangled (makes quote-sign with
fingers) "archives" (makes quote-sign with fingers). I swear. You kids
don't know how good you have it. I remember the days when we had to
download our BBS topics from BBS', over 2400bps modems, and had to use
external readers to handle it all. Filters of subject lines you were
interested in seeing, etc. *shakes head* I tell ya.. this Internet thing
is just a fad. A fad I tell you!

(grin)

Best,
--Glenn
          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759