[Rt-devel] Upgrading from 3.4.5 to 3.6.0 blew up my approvals - sort of

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Wed Jul 26 12:18:33 EDT 2006

In order to get the notification to work I have changed Scrip 11 as
follows:

Condition changed from "User Defined" to "On Create"

Custom condition:
 	    $self->TicketObj->Type eq 'Approval'	and
 	    $self->TransactionObj->Field eq 'Status'	and
 	    $self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq 'open'   and
 	    eval { $T::Approving = ($self->TicketObj->AllDependedOnBy(
Type => 'ticket' ))[0] }

no longer being used.

I still cannot see the approvals without specifying them however.

Ramon Kagan, GCIA				(p)416-736-2100 #20263
Manager, UNIX Services				rkagan at yorku.ca
Computing and Network Services
York University, Toronto, Canada

Sometimes we think we dislike flattery, but it is only the way it is done
that we dislike.
 	- de La Rochefoucauld