[Rt-devel] ActiveStatus and InactiveActiveStatus
Phil Smith III
lists at akphs.com
Tue Mar 28 11:41:22 EST 2006
Thanks to the various helpful advice from y'all, I've got it working. I had to change 4 files:
In all but the last, it was a matter of changing:
"Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open'"
in lines such as:
my $status = "Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open'";
"Status != 'resolved' AND Status != 'rejected' AND Status != 'deleted'";
The change to Quicksearch was a teeny bit more involved. The line:
my $open_q = "Queue = '$name' AND Status = 'open'";
my $open_q = "Queue = '$name' AND Status = 'open' OR Status = 'clientwait' OR Status = 'escalated' OR Status = 'otherwait' OR Status = 'pricewait' OR Status = 'stalled'";
(as you can tell, our custom statuses are "clientwait", "escalated", "otherwait" and "pricewait")
my $all_q = "Queue = '$name' AND (Status = 'open' OR Status = 'new')";
my $all_q = "Queue = '$name' AND (Status != 'resolved' AND Status != 'rejected' AND Status != 'deleted')";
I suppose I could have made the second change be universal by making it a set of != including "new", but I was half asleep, and I'm planning to upgrade anyway, but wanted to see if I could get this working in the meantime.
I also changed the Quicksearch header from "Open" to "(open)" but that's obviously cosmetic.
I had to rm -rf /opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj/3544762124 every time to get this to 'take'; I've read all the Mason stuff about how you shouldn't have to clear the cache but that just doesn't seem to be true in my experience.
I'm sending this not because I think many folks care, but to capture the facts for the record in case one day someone DOES care!
More information about the Rt-devel