[Rt-devel] Time Worked Transaction

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Sun Aug 16 19:30:25 EDT 2009

Joel,

I have a script that does exactly this.  In fact, I just need to spend
about an hour with it, and then I was planning on sharing it on the list
in the next week or two.  However, if it is urgent, I can send it to you
sooner, in its current state as-is (I think it is fully functional, but
wanted to do some more testing and cleanup).  Let me know.

-Fran