[Rt-devel] problem with dashboard email and charts with umlauts in query

sunnavy sunnavy at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 8 07:14:10 EDT 2011

just fixed it in 4.0/dashboard-chart-with-umlauts

thanks for reporting this bug.

best wishes

On 11-08-01 22:57, Christian Loos wrote:
> Hi,
> if a dashboard contains a chart with a query that contains umlauts the
> chart graphic shows no tickets in the dashboard email but the chart
> within dashboard in the Web UI shows the correct tickets.
> The ticket table shows always the correct tickets.
> To verify this bug in an vanilla RT:
> * create a ticket with the subject "test äöü"
> * create a search with "Subject LIKE 'test äöü'"
> * create a saved chart from the previous search (group by whatever)
> * create a dashboard with the previous saved chart and an subscription
> with your email address
> * /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-email-dashboards --all
> Originally I found this bug in RT 3.8.6 where instead of the chart
> graphic within the email there was only "No tickets found.".
> I tested with 3.8-trunk and 4.0-trunk and there is an chart graphic but
> it also shows no tickets.
> -Chris
> _______________________________________________
> Come work for us: http://blog.bestpractical.com/2011/06/were-hiring-come-hack-perl-for-best-practical.html
> 2011 Training: http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html
> List info: http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel

More information about the rt-devel mailing list