[rt-devel] problem with dashboard mail in outlook after upgrade from 3.8.13 to 4.0.7

jim.h.berry at frb.gov jim.h.berry at frb.gov
Fri Oct 19 11:01:05 EDT 2012

Christian:

I confirmed that 'overflow: visible' was also preventing our Lotus Notes
v8.5.3 mailer from scrolling dashboard email.

Thanks very much.
Jim

From:
Christian Loos <cloos at netcologne.de>
To:
rt-devel at lists.bestpractical.com,
Cc:
trs at bestpractical.com
Date:
10/19/2012 08:36 AM
Re: [rt-devel] problem with dashboard mail in outlook after upgrade from
3.8.13 to 4.0.7
Sent by:
rt-devel-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com

OK found the problem.
Outlook 2003 doesn't like the 'overflow: visible' style on all elements.
This was added with this commit:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/6290e017

Maybe Thomas remembers why the 'overflow: visible' was needed because I
removed It and didn't see any problems in the print layout.
Also the styles added for forms later with this commit are never take
effect as form elements are not displayed within the print layout.

Chris

--------