[rt-users] Re: [rt-devel] open vs. stalled status

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Jul 26 18:36:12 EDT 2000

[followups to rt-users]

Stalled is a status that was originally meant to be hand-set when
a ticket was waiting on something like a vendor or the user.  When
a stalled ticket is replied to, it gets automatically opened.
Stalled tickets show up in the web ui [for example] when you
search for tickets with status of "any, stalled or unresolved"

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
that's security the same way that asking for directions to topeka and
being told that a seal is a mammal is informative
					-robin at apocalypse.org