[rt-users] Installation Problems:

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Jun 29 20:40:29 EDT 2000

I believe you just need to chmod things. the ownership shouldn't matter.
I just rolled a "beta" relasae. 1.0.4pre2  it's in
ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-1.0.4pre2.tar.gz  If someone
who's having the problem could give this a shot i'd really
appreciate it.

	Thanks,
	jesse

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91