[rt-users] Re: Authenication Problem (Was: Installation Problem)

Peter Losher Peter.Losher at nominum.com
Thu Jun 29 21:21:21 EDT 2000

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Jesse wrote:

> Did you use gmake (gnu make) to perform the install?

Yes, I did use gmake for the install.

-=-
# gmake -v
GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
-=-

(and thanks to Anil for the permissions correction, I had to make the
destination directory writable to rt as well before it went thru)

So it is just this authentication problem (shown below)...

Best Wishes - Peter

--
Peter Losher   				      <Peter.Losher at nominum.com>
Systems Admin. - Nominum, Inc.              PGP key available on request