[rt-users] Difference between ages

Tauren Mills tauren at servlets.net
Tue May 16 12:51:15 EDT 2000

I've looked through the list archives and read the manual, but I'm not clear
on the difference between:  "Told", "Age", and "Last".  Here's my guesses:

Last:		the amount of time since a request was last responded to
Age:		the amount of time since a request was created
Told:		... no idea ...

Here's a suggestion:

It would be nice to know the total time that a request took from when it was
opened until when it was resolved.  In other words, if the clock would "stop
clicking" for a request once it had been marked as resolved.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Tauren