[rt-users] Can't get mail responses working

Feargal Reilly feargal at lucrece.office.thecia.ie
Wed May 17 14:32:47 EDT 2000

As far as I know, but I could be wrong, you also should have a /etc/aliases
entry
support-rt-action:	|"/home/rt/rt-1.0.2/bin/rt-mailgate Support action"

What may also be a problem, is that your queue is called support-rt , but the
mailgate argument is Support. The uppercase S may screw things up...

I'm not sure about logging, but try entering non-existent email addresses in.
This should generate mailer daemon errors that will which whoever gets the
root mail - at least you'll know it's trying to send. (Actually, I think
you'll have to fake mail from another host, or something.)
Sendmail should log in /var/log, and if you look at your web-server logs, it
may also contain references.

Just guesses, but hey...

-Feargal.

Feargal Reilly,