[rt-users] Default templates not working?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Wed May 17 16:44:58 EDT 2000

On 05/17/00, Feargal Reilly <feargal at lucrece.office.thecia.ie> wrote:

> Your permissions for the rt/etc/templates/queues/<queuename>/* should be rwx,
> and owned by rt.
> If those files don't exist, then rt is probably having problems setting up the
> queue in the first place.

	Hmm, that must be it; they don't exist, though the rest of the
	queue seems fine.

> Check the permissions on rt/lib/generic_templates - They should also be rwx
> and owned by rt. If not, then rt won't be able to create the templates for
> your queue.

	Those are okay now, but might not have been with some of the
	earlier queue creations.  However, after I ran 'make fixperms'
	and created a new queue, it was still b0rken.

	Any other things I should check?

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."