[rt-users] Way to turn off due date after resolving a ticket? (fwd)

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Wed Oct 18 16:30:07 EDT 2000

----- Forwarded message -----

I'm setting due dates for myself and paying attention to them so I know
when to consider RBL recommendations.  Only problem is after I've resolved
a ticket it still appears as overdue.  How can I turn off the due date for
a ticket?

----- End forwarded message -----

	This is using rt-1.0.4pre3.  Any thoughts?  Is this no longer
	an issue in RT2?

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."