[rt-users] Two questions: comments-to-ccfolk, statistics cgi... where to run

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Mon Dec 3 04:19:38 EST 2001

I suppose there should be another scrip action installed by default which mails comment to Ccs.

Execute the following SQL query to create a new scrip action:

rt2=# INSERT INTO scripactions (name,description,execmodule,argument,creator,created,lastupdatedby,lastupdated) VALUES ('example.com-NotifyCcsAsComment','Sends mail to Ccs','NotifyAsComment','Cc',1,'now',1,now);

Note, that's for postgres, I assume 'now' will work for mysql also as the current date. It's the execmodule='NotifyAsComment' and the argument='Cc' that does the work.

Do a 'SELECT * FROM scripactions;' to get a look at how the existing scrip actions are set up first.

-Feargal.