[rt-users] Templates (for different Queue) in RT 2

Christian proftp_cj at kdd.de
Wed Dec 12 04:08:50 EST 2001

Hello

1) RT Template (as in 1.0x)

How could I create Templates (for different Queue) in RT 2 during create
new ticket in content/"Describe the issue below" field?

e.g.
--
General Info / Contact Info
---------------------------

Problem Description:
--------------------

Affected:
---------

Actions:
--------

2) Could I include an update template (reply) above the old text, something
like this:

UPDATE:
-------------

  ....-- for new information --

 >General Info / Contact Info

Sorry I checked the docu/RTMF but unfortunately I found nothing (imho the
docu for 1.0x is more detailed).

By the way we use now 1.0x about 1 year and want to switch over in  RT2.
Really -- Great Software -- thank you very much !!!!

Christian