[rt-users] help with templates that need to send attachments

Ross Williamson ross.williamson at quios.net
Mon Dec 17 13:57:05 EST 2001

Hi all,

I have been trying to work out how to get templates to include attachments.

The story goes when a ticket hits a particular queue I need to send out
a autoreply to the requestor and in that reply needs to be a document
(as an attachment, it's a word doc)

Now I have been trying a number of different ways including using
MIME::Entity within the template.

I have successfully got the template to generate all the MIME
information but when it is sent out the headers are all wrong for the mail.

Is there an easy way to do this?  Or is there something I am missing.

BTW Jesse great product keep up the good work!

--
Ross Williamson
Quios

Mobile : +44 7876 308 566