[rt-users] Return address setting

Mark Matthews mark.matthews at citcomm.com
Thu Dec 27 17:51:52 EST 2001

RT is setting an incorrect return email address on correspondence sent
to submitters.  I thought the return address would be set in the
config.pm but it doesn't seem to be entirely true. This is what I have
in config.pm $CorrespondAddress='RT::email at support.citadelradio.com';
$CommentAddress='RT::comment at support.citadelradio.com';

In emails rt generates, I see the return address as
From: general <rt at dev.citadelradio.com.citadelradio.com>
It should be email at support.citadelradio.com   or maybe it should be
comment at support.citadelradio.com  (I am not quite sure what address
from neither, and I'd like to know how to fix that.

dev.citadelradio.com happens to be the hostname

 Mark Matthews
 Systems Administration
 Citadel Communications Internet Division