[rt-users] Routing mail

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Wed Feb 7 17:57:13 EST 2001

On 02/07/01, Joel Brissenden <jb at whatiflinux.com> wrote:

> I'm having a problem in using fetchmail and I was wondering if anyone has any
> alernative solutions to getting emails sent to support at mydomain.com to end up
> in the rt queue
> My mail server is not on the same machine as rt.  I use netscape as my mail
> client, but is there an application other than netscape that can filter and
> forward my mail to rt?

	There's also a program called 'popclient', but it's much the
	same as fetchmail.

	I honestly can't imagine a situation where netscape mail would
	work and fetchmail wouldn't, as long as it was configured
	properly.

--
J.D. Falk                   "The Internet isn't just a publishing medium or a
Product Manager                     medium for commerce, it's a social medium."