[rt-users] RT2 supports isolated web customers ?

hanson at netlife.de hanson at netlife.de
Wed Jul 11 05:19:06 EDT 2001

> What we've done is bring up separate instances of rt ...

We've done something similar, also using a modified 1.0.7. We're not using
virtual hosts (since we run the web server under SSL), but have several
instances of RT installed in separate directories:
  https://rt.netlife.de/project1
  https://rt.netlife.de/project2
  etc.

I've soft-linked the various rt/lib directories to a single location, so
that I can easily apply code changes to all instances.

A disadvantage of this approach is that our internal users who work with
several customers do not have a single overview of all requests. They have
to call up the overview page for each customer separately.

Scott Hanson
----
Webmaster
Netlife GmbH