[rt-users] Multiple e-mails

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Fri Jul 20 00:11:32 EDT 2001

There's no scrips in global.

The queue Support has the following scrips:

OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template AdminCorrespondance
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template Correspondance
OnComment NotifyAdminCcsasComment with template AdminComment
OnCorrespond NotifyOwner with template Correspondance
OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template support-autoreply