[rt-users] Tracking Conversion program

Craig S. Wilson craig.wilson at mail.netbriefings.com
Tue Jun 19 15:13:55 EDT 2001

Well, I figured out what I was doing wrong, so now my conversion filter is working fairly well.  I was wondering how critical the effective_sn field was.  Now I know.

If anyone needs to convert DevTrack e-mails to RT, let me know, I will send on a copy of my filter "AS IS".

Craig S. Wilson         craig.wilson at netbriefings.com
Netbriefings, Inc.       651-225-1532 voice
421 North Wabasha     651-225-1533 fax
St. Paul  MN  55102     612-865-8794 portable