[rt-users] Newbe, root getting copied on communications

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Tue Mar 6 04:37:53 EST 2001

On 01-03-05 Medi Montaseri wrote:
> Q - Where is the Web interface to this for the Requesters. I only see a
> web interface
>         for the users (which persumably means support staff and not end
> users)?

What kind of web interface for requestors do you think of? This is a
request tracker which should help with the coordination of request and
the documentation what has done about a task. So please explain a bit
more, what kind of interface you are looking for.

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de