[rt-users] Exchange MTA

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Thu Nov 22 23:10:06 EST 2001

Eddy Yiu wrote:

> So, I try to figure out how to use Exchange as the MTA, ok...the question is
> how???

You need a unix MTA to feed the messages into RT. Personally I would
suggest postfix - you can compile it with "make" then "make install" and
then only change a couple of settings in /etc/postfix/main.cf to make
everything work.

Enjoy.

--
Téo de Hesselle,               \  One possible reason that things
Unix Systems Administrator      \  aren't going according to plan