[rt-users] How to use WebOptions

THAUVIN Blaise (Informatique) bthauvin at dauphin-affichage.com
Wed Nov 28 03:04:55 EST 2001

Hi all,

In an answer last August,  Travis Campbell explained he changed quite a lot
of things in its home page and listing.

I want to make some changes too, but I don't speak perl (I hardly speak any
programmation language now, appart from old reminders of C)

Apparently, you can modify, add, delete columns in the tickets listing quite
easily with "WebOptions", I tried it and it worked. My only problem is that
I've not been able to find wich columns I can add.

I need to replace the requestor email address with its full name, but still
use the address as the key to create users. How can I do that. It seems to
be easy, but I did not manage.

Thanks in advance

Blaise

Blaise Thauvin<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Chargé de mission

Dauphin Communication

01 40 82 82 26