[rt-users] rt doesn't send mail

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Oct 10 12:15:17 EDT 2001

This seems to always happen to me: I work on a problem, get to the point
where I actually break down and send an email off to a mailing list
describing the problem and asking for help.  Then, after sending the
email, I go back to tinkering with it, and voila, I fix it. :)

Yes, yes.. I feel like a dummy.  RT wasn't configured to repond to the
requestor.  Duh..  I'll go into the corner now and put my dunce cap on
for 5 minutes.

:)

Thanks!
-Rich