[rt-users] How to give a user permission for a queue

John Wong JWong at tonbu.com
Wed Oct 17 16:12:53 EDT 2001

HI,
I am using rt 2.0.6 on Redhat Linux 7.1.

I created a user called rt thru the web interface but logging in as rt
cannot see any existing queues.

I set up the alias as:

rt: "| /opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue NOC --action Correspond"

and a link to rt-mailgate was made to /etc/smrsh/. When email sent to
rt at rt2..tonbu.com, no ticket is created and got "No permission to create
tickets in the queue 'NOC'."

However rt was granted full privileges and works fine on the command line
when using:

"mysql -p -u rt rt2" OR
"mysql -p -u rt mysql" and from a remote host.

If someone can provide some poiters, I will fully appreciate your help.

Please reply to jwong at tonbu.com.

Thanks,

john wong
jwong at tonbu.com