[rt-users] RT not sending _some_ mails

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Sep 3 20:09:14 EDT 2001

I'm not sure... but I think you are having a simmilar problem to what I
was a while ago...

You need to have your scrips set up to actually reply to a message...
I'm not sure if you have it setup to do that...

Check that your scrips contain

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template Correspondence
OnTransaction NotifyOwner with template Transaction

Andrew