[rt-users] Possible bug with keywords

Matthew D. Stock stock at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Sep 14 09:43:29 EDT 2001

Martin Schapendonk writes:
 > On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Stuart Campbell wrote:
 > # When I change a tickets queue, it loses it's keywords, even if the new queue
 > # has the same keyword lists!?
 >
 > I think this is correct behavior.

Just my $0.02...

This behavior makes it a little harder to do escalation between different
queues.  For example, I want to have a triage queue that has one set of
people on it, and if they can't solve the problem, they transfer the ticket
to a different queue for a different set of people to work on.  This is
handled nicely with the AdminCC having a per-queue context, but if the
keywords are lost, it means that for tracking purposes the new queue
members need to re-enter them.

It would be nice if any shared keyword selections are preserved, but the
rest are set to empty values.
  -Matt