[rt-users] Help! RT2+Qmail mailgate problem

Matt Disney mdisney at ecdev.fedex.com
Wed Sep 26 11:26:57 EDT 2001

Brian,

I think this is an internal RT permissions issue as opposed to
a UNIX file-permissions problem.

You probably just need to create a couple of RT users (within RT, that
is) that have the permission to create tickets. You may want to give
the Pseudo-Group 'Everyone' permission to create tickets. Do you
already have users with permissions to create tickets?

Matt Disney