Mass comment (was RE: [rt-users] Mass merge?)

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Wed Apr 10 11:38:36 EDT 2002

From: Rob Mitzel [mailto:rmitzel at peer1.net]
> Just curious...does anyone here actually have a need for mass
> merging of
> tickets?  I was just going through my abuse rt queue, and I
> thought..."wow...there's no merge on the bulk page...".

While we're at it, some of my users would like to be able to slap a comment
on a bunch of tickets all at once.  Currently, their method of doing this is
either to do each ticket manually or (you knew it was coming) to ask me to
do it for them, using the command line.

I'll echo Rob's question to Jesse:  is there a reason Bulk.html doesn't have
comment abilities?