[rt-users] How to set the sender e-mail address

Daniel Windura dwindura at commverge.com
Fri Apr 26 05:36:15 EDT 2002

Hi,

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 19:43, Smylers wrote
> Can you be more specific -- what kind of watcher, and exactly what
> scrip?

In the queue I put my e-mail address in the Administrative Cc field.
The scrip that I set is as follow:

OnCreate NotifyAllWatchers with template Transaction

> By "sender" do you mean the Sender: header or the From: header?

It's the From: header.

When I tried to create a new ticket on that queue, I received the email
from nobody at localdomain.com. localdomain.com is my domain name. I
suspect the nobody come from the user that run httpd

nobody    7860  7859  0 Apr12 ?        00:00:39
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd

Is there anyway to set the From: header into something else like
support at anotherdomain.com?

Thanks.

Regards,

Daniel