[rt-users] Resolve ticket right

Harald Kollera harald.kollera at fun.de
Mon Aug 12 11:19:05 EDT 2002

Hi,

Frances Russell wrote:

> Is there an easy way to prevent the owner of a ticket from resolving it?
>
> We have a queue where additional approval needs to be given before
> resolution of tickets.

We have introduced a new status named "fixed" for tickets that are
resolved but not proved nor tested. If you do something like that in
combination with a scripaction that changes the queue according to the
status change, this could be a good resolution to your problem.

Harald
--
Dr. Harald Kolléra
Professional Services