[rt-users] Seeing replies from users

Steffen Nissen sn at yellowbase.dk
Thu Dec 5 14:33:34 EST 2002

Hi

I have recently installed RT2 and I use it to track questions etc. in
our company. Which means that everyone can create a ticket by sending a
mail, and if we reply to them they can also reply to this ticket.

But I seem to have problems finding out which tickets that users have
replied to.

I could look at the last time, but since I can't remember when I (or
some of my co-workers) have replied to the ticket it is not a good
indication.

Is there any way of seeing on the "search" view who have changed the
ticket last?

Or perhabs changing a ticket from open to new whenever a
user(non-member-user) replies to a ticket?

Regards
Steffen

--
Med Venlig Hilsen