[rt-users] Feature diff RT1 v. RT2 ?

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at imach.com
Fri Feb 8 04:19:43 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Dave Ewart wrote:

> I am determined to have another go ... but it would be useful to know
> exactly what features I am currently missing out on by only using
> version 1.0.7.  Would someone be kind enough to summarize the main
> features that the 2.x series has that the 1.x series does not have?

There is really no comparison.

Let me see if I can use an analogy...  "Please describe the difference in
features between the Horse and modern automobiles".

You want RT2.  There are screenshots online.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com) AC7DE
The Innovation Machine Ltd.                              P.O. Box 5749
http://www.imach.com/                                Helena, MT  59604
Home of PacketFlux Technogies and BackupDNS.com         (406)-442-6648