[rt-users] CorrespondAddress

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Fri Feb 8 14:28:30 EST 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 02:24:12PM -0500, Jeff Blaine (jblaine at linus.mitre.org) wrote:
> It's not clear to me from reading the comments in config.pm what this
> needs to be set to.
>
>     #$MailAlias is a generic alias to send mail to for any request
>     #already in a queue.

That should read

# RT is designed such that any mail which already has a ticket-id associated
# with it will get to the right place automatically.
#
# $CorrespondAddress and $CommentAddress are the default addresses
# that will be listed in From: and Reply-To: headers of correspondence
# and comment mail tracked by RT, unless overridden by a queue-specific
# address.

Cheers,

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!