[rt-users] Prevent new tickets from being stalled

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Feb 26 09:59:37 EST 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Rehan van der Merwe wrote:

> Does anyone have a patch to prevent new tickets from being stalled
> immidiately?
>
> What I am trying to achieve is to prevent someone from sidelining a ticket
> and then forgetting about it (since stalled does not show up in the
> homepage).

You could:

	write a Scrip to unstall it if the creation date is less than a
	few days ago

	change the webUI to prevent stalling if the age is less than a few
	days ago.

	change the default listing in the webUI to display stalled tickets

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations