[rt-users] Resolve Ticket Template

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Fri Jul 12 11:20:32 EDT 2002

I tried putting your exact template in to test and now I get the
following error in my rt logs.

error:    couldn't parse head; error near:
-------------------------
Subject: Ticket Resolved

I'm not sure why. I have a leading blank line in the template. I've
tried it without a leading blank line.

This is the only template causing me issues. All the others, even ones
I've edited are performaing as expected. Now it seems that no matter
what I enter into the template when I edit it, mail stops being sent.

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 10:39, Seth wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:03:46 +0100
> "Andy Coates" <andy at bribed.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > {$Ticket->Transactions->First->Content()}
> > >
> > > As soon as I changed the template to this, I stopped getting emails.
> >
> > Odd, I just tried it too as it is a nice thing to have and it worked
> > perfectly, so the variable name is fine.
> >
> > Andy.
> >

>  I tried this also and it is working. Here is exactly what I have in my global->templates->7/Resolved:
>
> -------------------------
> Subject: Ticket Resolved
>
> According to our records, your request,
> {$Ticket->Transactions->First->Content()}
> has been resolved. If you have any
> further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.
>
> Thanks,
> The Support team.
>
> --------
>
> this works as advertised.

Sean Lutner
Senior Systems & Network Administrator
TechTarget, Inc.
117 Kendrick St, Suite 800
Needham, MA 02494
P:  781-657-1337
F:  781-657-1100
E:  sean at techtarget.com W: http://www.techtarget.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein