[rt-users] Apache 2

Mark Moorcroft mmoorcroft at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 24 14:19:39 EDT 2002

I am new to this list. We have been looking at RT for quite a while
to replace part of our Filemaker database. I plan to run it on OSX
Server. I am interested in other people's experience with RT and OSX.
Our initial experience has been that using CPAN to install/upgrade
the pieces that Apple does not include with OSX Server is problematic
for numerous reasons. Not the least of which is the likelihood that
installing the extra stuff will break the Software Update mechanism
that Apple provides. There are some packaged updates available but I
was unsure if RT even works with Apache2.

--MM

Mark Moorcroft
Macintosh Systems Administrator
ELORET Corp.