[rt-users] OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner - Template problem

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue May 7 07:25:59 EDT 2002

Smylers wrote:

> Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
>
> > ... the Subject: contains some value like: Subject: HASH(0x8caa790)

I had this once, and the solution was simple. I don't know from the top of my
head, but I think You need to make sure that You have at least one blank line
at the beginning of Your template. Also, the default templates had an error
once. Bruce Campbell helped me at the time I encountered this, so it should be
easy to find in the archives (last half of 2001).

Regards,
	Harald
--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com