[rt-users] Adding Custom Fields?

Derek Fage (lists account) derek-lists at foreshore.net
Sat Nov 16 07:18:00 EST 2002

Paul,

We use global keyworkds a lot.

One example is that we have a global keyword (ClientID) for each customer that is based on their account number and shows their account name. We then have a global keyword selection that includes ClientID.

All queues then have the global keyword selection of ClientID (as well as a few others), and moving tickets between queues retains these.

Are you saying that this functionality goes away in 2.1.x (and then 3.x)?

Regards,

Derek...

---- Message from "Paul Wagland" <pwagland at allshare.nl> at 10:42:42 2002-11-06 ------