[rt-users] RT autoreply username

Dajani, Nader (TAG.GTS) NDajani at exchange.ml.com
Tue Oct 1 18:04:32 EDT 2002

I did run into a few issues, but mostly with perl.  They were pretty much the typical issues --> upgrading from perl 5.6.0 then needing to upgrade mod_perl to create libperl.so, but everything was
still pointing at 5.6.0 blah blah blah.  Needless to say, I was never able to upgrade all the perl stuff, so I ended up using fastcgi instead of mod_perl.  Other than that, no issues to report.

Thanks for the link.  I thought it might be a sendmail issue.  I will check it out.