[rt-users] RT with a french interface

THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique FRP) bthauvin at clearchannel.fr
Fri Sep 13 06:39:53 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'd be happy to participate in this project too. I've been using RT for
quite a while now and having a French version would let me use it even more
widely.
Some departments out of the IT hot line are considering it but are
relunctant to use RT in English (most people in their departments don't
speak English).

And some even have a budget to spare for some specific needs they have, so
it could mean revenue for Jesse.

Blaise Thauvin
Groupe France Rail Publicité
Directeur Informatique