[rt-users] New Ticket Web Interface

Ferguson, Kevin KFerguso at chi.navtech.com
Wed Sep 25 15:23:16 EDT 2002

It depends on what you mean by "any person wanting to open a ticket".

Any person can open a ticket by email.  If they are not an RT user, a
user will be created for them automagically.  However, for a user to
access the WebUI, they must have a login/password.  This means that only
those users that you have entered and assigned a password to will be
able to create a ticket.  They must be able to login in order to access
the main "Start" page.

ttfn,
kevin

http://fsck.com/rtfm

--

Stuart Krivis	  Hostmaster and Purchasing Manager

APK Net, Inc.                         216-241-7166 Voice
1621 Euclid Ave., Suite 1230          216-241-7522 FAX
Cleveland, OH 44115