[rt-users] Ticket content not saved

David Chabot dchabot at activis.ca
Tue Apr 15 16:42:59 EDT 2003

Hello,

    I tried to upgrade my RT 3.0.0 installation to RT 3.0.1, since I've done
that, when a ticket is created by email, it's content is not saved, either
the mail body or subject or even the requestor email

I am running a Linux Box with MySQL, Perl 5.8.0 Apache 1.3.27 with modperl1

The only dependency than I had to upgrade was Locale:Maketext.

I did as said in the readme, a configure and make upgrade, then restarted
Apache.
Then RT_SiteConfig.pm file was not overwritten

Any clues ?

David Chabot
Aztus.com