[rt-users] Error message when trying to create ticket via email

Ryan Wheaton rwheaton at moguls.com
Mon Apr 28 18:50:50 EDT 2003

hello.

I'm pretty much a newbie, and trying to work out the kinks in my RT3
install.  I've gotten my box to accept mail as the user rt on the local box,
and it's sitting in the mail spool, but for some reason it isn't getting
added as a new ticket.  I've put the following in my /etc/aliases file, and
run newaliases, but it doesn't seem to pick it up:

rt:     "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://mammoth/"
rt-comment:     "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment
--url http://mammoth/"

The following line is also showing up in my logs, and I'm not exactly sure
if it's related, or what it means.  I tried googling it to no avail, but
maybe y'all can help:

Apr 28 15:39:39 mammoth RT: Tickets->LimitRequestor is deprecated. please
rewrite call at  HTML::Mason::Commands - /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:
595 (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:1304)

thanks in advance

-rtw