[rt-users] Custom scripts based on the email body

Miles Scruggs midgard at garnetws.com
Sun Dec 7 21:30:54 EST 2003

How would I perform custom actions, such as resolving, changing ownership,
etc of a ticket, based on the content of a ticket and the user?

Basically I want to be able to change the status of a ticket or the owner
from my mail program, without having to login to the web interface.

I would like to just put some obcure code into the base, and have it check
me against the user database, to make sure I was allowed to do it
(status=resolved) (owner=newowner)

How would I go about doing this?

Miles Scruggs