[rt-users] (Newbie) database password question

Daniel Kleine-Albers dka at kesslerundpartner.biz
Mon Dec 8 01:58:22 EST 2003

Hello Ethan,

install phpMyAdmin or use the mysql command line utility to change the
password for the rt user. (Remember reloading the mysql server)
Then change the password in RT_SiteConfig.pm and restart Apache. If you
are also new to the mysql stuff, phpmyadmin is usually the more simple
way.

Hope it helps,
Daniel