[rt-users] Average Reponse time on RT

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Mon Dec 8 03:54:50 EST 2003

Am 08.12.2003 um 08:34 schrieb Odhiambo Washington:

> Hello RTusers,
>
> We run 2.0.15 in production here, with the statistics package.
> RT is able to give stats on number of tickets in queues, by day,
> average time to resolution etc.
> I am now looking to see if we can also obtain stats for "Average
> Response
> Time"? . If there is a way we can obtain that information, this will
> greatly
> assist our folks in customer care in building information on our
> response
> time in all queues that is accurate.
>
> Your assistance will be highly appreciated on this.

The 'Time to Resolve (scatter graph)' might be a good start, although I
don't know how to reliably find out the first non-automated,
requestor-visible transaction for a given user.

Also, at our site, we have some tickets that get resolved after a phone
call, with no further entries in the database, not even change of
ownership or somesuch.

IIRC, it also contains a "BLOODY HACK" to recurse through a list of
tickets, which certainly is inefficient and slow. Anybody more
proficient with the DBIx::SearchBuilder care to take a look and see if
this can be improved?

Thanks,
     Harald