[rt-users] Default Queue Watchers not Showing as CC or Admin CConTicket

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Dec 10 11:10:41 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 10:00, Jim Rowan wrote:
> > Oh.  Erm.
> >
> > Anyone have a custom scrip to add people who are Q watchers
> > to the tickets that get created in that Q?
>
> I'm not sure you understood Phil's answer.  If a person is listed as a
> queue watcher, they don't need to be listed on each ticket, they
> automatically get handled as if they were listed on all tickets in the
> queue.

Without following the thread back, I'd guess that the object
here is to keep notification active for all of the watchers in
the ticket's original queue even after you have pushed it
into a queue with a different set of watchers.

On a similar note, is there a built-in way to turn on
email notification of the watchers of the destination
queue when an existing ticket is moved there without
adding a comment?

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com