[rt-users] Cc broken in 3.0.6?

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Mon Dec 15 12:59:24 EST 2003

I'm running RT 3.0.6 and have found what is either a bug or a feature that
doesnt work how I'd expect.

If someone sends a ticket to RT by email, say to rt-foo at rt.server.com, and
they add a Cc: randomuser at mail.server.com, then RT will properly grab the
address from the email and stick the Cc: field into RT's Cc: field.

However, when someone goes and replies to the ticket, the reply only goes to
the ticket and to the requestors. The Cc: addresses do not get Cc:'d on any
replies to the ticket. In fact, it seems RT doesnt do anything at all with the
ticket but to stick it into a field in the database.

Is this a known bug? Is there a known fix? Or am I doing something wrong?